Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
Support the creation and production of effective and innovative online and digital marketing and advertising projects for a variety of departments and needs. Maintains online brand presence and assists in creative development, including creative concepts, positioning and messaging, and emerging technologies.
- College degree in marketing preferred or relevant work experience required.
- Three years related professional experience and a strong understanding of design and development of digital media.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly articulate design and development concepts.
- Thoroughly familiar with branding and marketing online and how to communicate those concepts clearly in an office environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to easily maintain several projects at once.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and initiative. Creative and skilled at assessing challenges and offering multiple solutions.
Must have at minimum a basic understanding of online advertising, HTML, web design, responsive design, CMS systems, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, web animation, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Must be able to work collaboratively with brand and digital marketing teams, interdisciplinary teams, executive management, IT, designers, developers and writers.
- Liaise with external digital design and technology partners for a variety of needs.
- Maintain the integrity of the brand in all projects, as well as contributing to moving the brand forward into new ideas and innovations while servicing the changing needs of the company.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all projects, with a strong attention to detail and a thorough understanding of the level of distinction that is the benchmark of the brand.
- Maintains digital content for accuracy and identifies and contributes to the creation of new digital content.
Ability to crop images, manipulate simple graphics and maintain content management systems as needed.
- Maintains project schedules and job lists. Highly skilled at organization of thought and project execution.
- Manages project resources to efficiently and effectively complete tasks within a deadline.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately assess, and transition accordingly, priority of projects based on both direction from management and personal judgment.
- Ability to incorporate direction from interdisciplinary teams into the production of creative campaigns to improve usability and effectively meet established success metrics.
- Ability to draft marketing and advertising copy.
- Responsible for administrative duties as needed.