We are an established small business looking for a full-time web developer/designer to add to our growing team.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys solving problems, is passionate about programming and technology, and who keeps up with the latest industry trends. This position will tackle various projects. Time management, attention to detail and sense of urgency are a MUST.
This is a full-time, in-house hourly position. No telecommuting or 3rd party companies will be considered.
- Develop and maintain all company websites, ensuring strong optimization, cross-browser compatibility and functionality (including mobile). Both the external look of the site and the internal infrastructure.
- Ability to create an E-Commerce site implementing shopping carts (credit card payment)
- Continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new web technologies as they emerge.
- Be able to keep up with the Marketing department’s fast-paced development schedule.
- Assist in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of Google Penguin and Panda.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert in using the dynamic programming tools and languages required to complete various websites.
- Strong debugging skills and knowledge of cross-browser/platform compatibility (including mobile)
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- Must be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in web design, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience
To be considered for this position please submit your resume along with a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Web Design: 2 years