If your design calls for unique sidebar content for each page, use the Genesis Simple Sidebars plugin to create custom sidebars.
- Select the “Simple Sidebars” menu item under the “Genesis” menu:
- Create a new sidebar by filling out the form fields under “Add New Sidebar”. Important! The ID must not include spaces or special characters, and should be all lowercase letters.
- Go to the “Widgets” area under the “Appearance” menu:
- You will see your Custom Sidebar Widget Area is now active:
- Drag any widget from the left-hand side of the screen to your custom sidebar and configure its settings. If you want to add HTML, use the “Visual Editor” widget.
- More information on how to configure each of the available widgets is available at: https://codex.wordpress.org/Appearance_Widgets_Screen
- Open the page on which you want to display a custom sidebar. Choose that sidebar from the “Sidebar Selection” menu on the right-hand side of the page:
- Hit “Publish” at the top of the page to apply your changes.